The software is designed and built by Selfhelp. As an agency caring for seniors for nearly 80 years, Selfhelp understands older adults and their needs. Therefore, the software is designed specifically for seniors and is “extremely easy to use.” For example, we incorporate the concept of the “three finger touch” ensuring that the buttons are large enough to touch with three fingers if necessary – helpful for people who have arthritis in their hands.
The software as a service includes:
- Ease of use
- Access to an unlimited number of interactive, discussion-based live classes; 25-35 classes offered each week
- Access to curated Internet links
- Access to games which provide brain fitness activities
- Technical support provided by phone, remotely and in home, if necessary
- NEW: social games where you can see, hear and talk with the other players while playing virtual card games.
There is a fee for the service. We call it a “Tuition Fee.” It provides you with all the software as a services above. The hardware and Internet connection are extra. If you are interested, please contact us for more information and availability in your area.